Managing Dynamic Configurations
In Cloudera Manager using the Queue Manager UI you can manage the Dynamic Configuration you have created for the Dynamic Queue Scheduling feature.
- In Cloudera Manager, click .
- Select Schedule.
- Find the Dynamic Configuration you want to manage from the list.
- Click the three vertical dots for the scheduling rule.
Select an action:
- View: Displays the configuration details of the Dynamic Configuration.You can review the name, schedule, and queue configuration of the Dynamic Configuration.
- Disable/Enable: Allows you to enable or disable the Dynamic Configuration. If you disable a Dynamic Configuration it will not be applied to your system at its scheduled time. Later, you can enable it again.
- View conflict: Available if the Dynamic Configuration is conflicted with any previously created Dynamic Configuration. Use this action to review the conflicts or to accept the Dynamic Configuration with conflicts.
- Edit: Allows you to edit details of the Dynamic Configuration, such as queue configuration, schedule, or name.
- Delete: Allows you to delete the Dynamic Configuration.
- Activate Now: Allows you to activate the queue configuration of this Dynamic Configuration immediately.