Prerequisites for setting up Atlas HA
You must ensure that the following prerequisites are met before you set up High Availability (HA) on Atlas:
- You must have a cluster with more than one node.
- You must have a CDP Private Cloud Base on-premise cluster.
- Atlas service must be up and running on that cluster.
- Apache ZooKeeper must be running on a cluster of machines. A minimum of three servers is recommended for the production environment.
- You must select two or more physical nodes for running the Atlas Web Service instances. These nodes define a server ensemble for Atlas.