Creating Business Metadata
Create Business Metadata collections from the Administration page.
- To access the Atlas Administration features, choose Administration from the user menu in the top right of the Atlas window. Users need administrator privileges to access the Administration panel features.
- In the Business Metadata tab, click Create Business Metadata:
Business Metadata names can be 255 characters. Names must start with a letter and can contain letters, numbers, underscores, and spaces. Descriptions can be 1024 characters and contain any characters.
- You can add new attributes to the existing business metadata.
- You cannot remove or delete any existing attribute associated with the business metadata.
- You cannot change or rename the business metadata or the associated attribute.