Viewing and Editing Host Overrides
You can override the properties of individual hosts in your cluster.
Minimum Required Role: Cluster Administrator (also provided by Full Administrator)
- In the left menu, click .
- Use the Filters or Search box to locate the property that you want to override.
- Click the Add
Host Overrides link.
The Add Host Overrides dialog box displays.
- Select one or more hosts to override this property.
- Enter the new value(s) in the New Override Value section.
- Click Add. The Hosts Configuration page displays again and now shows the overridden values you just entered.
- If necessary, you can further edit the overrides:
To remove the override, click the X next to the Remove Override link.
To apply the same value to all hosts, click Edit Identical Values. Click Edit Individual Values to apply different values to selected hosts.
- Click Save Changes.
- If the property indicates Requires Agent Restart, restart the agent on the affected hosts.