Configuring user profiles for email alerts
You can configure a user profile using Cloudera Manager. A user profile defines a user or a user group who should receive email alerts. You can create any number of user profiles.
Minimum Required Role: Limited Cluster Administrator (also provided by Full Administrator and Cluster Administrator)
- Log into Cloudera Manager as an Administrator.
- Go to .
- Select Alert Publisher from the SCOPE drop-down menu and select Main from the CATEGORY drop-down menu.
- Locate the User profiles for email alerting property or search for it by typing its name in the Search box.
- Configure the User profiles for email alerting property. Click Add Another to add a new user profile.
- Enter a unique name for the user profile in the Key field.
- Optional: Enter the comma-separated list of email addresses in the Value field.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to save your settings.
- Restart the Alert Publisher role. For more information, see Starting, Stopping, and Restarting Role Instances.