You can use filters to limit the display and to search for files.
- To apply filters to the directory usage report, click the
Filters drop-down menu near the top of the page and select one of
the following preconfigured filters:
- Large Files
- Large Directories
- By Specific Owner
- By Specific Group
- Old Files
- Old Directories
- Files with Low Replication
- Overpopulated Directories
- Directories with Quotas
- Directories Watched
- To modify any of these filters, click the Customize link and select new criteria. Click Clear to revert to the preconfigured criteria for the filter.
- Click the Search button to display the report with the filters applied.
- You can also select Custom from the
Filters drop-down menu to create a report in which you define the
criteria. To create a custom report:
- Select any of the following criteria from the drop-down menu on the
- Last Modified
- Diskspace Quota
- Namespace Quota
- Last Access
- File and Directory Count
- Raw Size
- Size With Snapshot
- Total Size
- Select an operator from the drop-down menu.
- Enter a value and units of measure for the comparison.
- Select the units of measure for the comparison from the drop-down menu. (Some criteria do not require units of measure.)
- Click the icon to add additional criteria.
- Click the Search button to
display the directory usage report with the custom filter applied. The report changes to display the result of applying the filter. A new column, Parent is added that contains the full path to each file or subdirectory.
- Select any of the following criteria from the drop-down menu on the left: