Fixed Issues in Streams Replication Manager
Review the list of Streams Replication Manager issues that are resolved in Cloudera Runtime 7.1.9.
- OPSAPS-67772: SRM Service metrics processing fails when the noexec option is enabled for /tmp
- The SRM Service Kafka Streams application now uses the Kafka
Streams state directory to extract the RocksDB
- OPSAPS-67738: SRM Service role's Remote Querying feature does not work when the noexec option is enabled for /tmp
- The SRM service does not add Netty native libraries to
/tmpby default as
streams.replication.manager.service.netty.native.working.dirconfiguration was introduced.
- OPSAPS-67742: The SRM Service role fails to start if properties are added to Additional Configs For Streams Application Running Inside SRM Service
- The SRM Service role no longer fails to start if properties are added to the Additional Configs For Streams Application Running Inside SRM Service configuration. It is also possible to configure the internal Kafka Streams application of the SRM Service role.
- CDPD-60426: Configuration changes are lost following a rolling restart of the service
- SRM no longer fails to apply configuration changes if it is restarted with a rolling restart.