Configuring custom Kerberos principal for Cruise Control
The Kerberos principal for Cruise Control is configured by default to use the same service principal as the default process user. To change the default setting:
- Go to your Cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select Cruise Control from the list of services.
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Search for the Kerberos principal by entering "kerberos" in the search field.
- Provide a custom name to the Kerberos Principal property.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click on Actions > Restart next to the Cruise Control service name to restart the service.