Configuring Custom Kerberos Principal for Ranger KMS
The Kerberos principal for Ranger KMS is configured by default to use the same service principal as the default process user. To change the default setting:
- Go to your Cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select Ranger KMS from the list of services.
- Go to the Configuration tab.
- Search for the Kerberos principal by entering "kerberos" in the search field.
- Provide a custom name to the Kerberos Principal property.
- Click Save Changes.
- Click on Actions > Restart next to the Ranger KMS service name to restart the service.