Replication Policies page
The Replication Policies page shows the number of replication policies that are active, the number of policies that have been suspended, the number of polices that are in error state, and the total number of replication polices available in Replication Manager. The page also provides a detailed view about the replication policies.
The Replication Policies page shows the number of policies that have the following status:
- Specifies policies associated with any cluster designated as Error on Classic Clusters map. If the value is greater than zero, the number becomes clickable. You can click the number to understand the policy names, the names of the source and destination clusters, and which services are stopped on the source or destination cluster.
- Specifies policies with status of Submitted or Running. This item is not actionable.
- Specifies policies that have been suspended by the administrator. This item is not actionable.
- Specifies the total number of running policies.
- Status - Specifies the current policy status.
- Type - Specifies whether the policy type is HDFS or Hive.
- Name - Specifies the policy name.
- Source - Specifies the source cluster name.
- Destination - Specifies the destination cluster name.
- Jobs - Specifies the number of jobs that were run for the policy and its status.
- Duration - Specifies the time taken to run the policy.
- Last Success - Specifies the timestamp of the last successful run.
- Next Run - Specifies the timestamps of the next scheduled run.
- Description - Specifies the policy description that you added while creating or editing the policy.
- Source - Specifies the source cluster details.
- Destination - Specifies the destination cluster details.
- Frequency - Specifies the scheduled frequency to run the policy which includes the next run timestamp and the last run timestamp.
- Snapshot - Show whether snapshot is enabled or not for the policy.
- Queue - Specifies the queue name for the policy else it displays default.
- Job History - Specifies a list of previous jobs, current job, and one future scheduled job. The job details that you can view in this section include the start timestamp, end timestamp, time taken to complete the job, and the current progress of the running job. You can use the Actions menu to suspend or delete the job.