Port and network requirements
While using CDH on-premises cluster or CDP Private Cloud Base cluster, make sure that the following ports are open and accessible on the source hosts to allow communication between the source on-premises cluster and CDP.
|Cloudera Manager Admin Console HTTP||7180|
|Cloudera Manager Admin Console HTTPS (with TLS enabled)||7183|
|Cloudera Manager Agent||9000|
|Key Management Server (KMS)||16000|
|YARN Resource Manager||8032|
- Incoming - 7180 or 7183 for the Data lake Cloudera Manager to communicate to the on-premise Cloudera Manager.
- For AWS and ADLS Gen2 - Port 80 or 443 (ssl) should be open on all HDFS nodes
- n1, outgoing port for CDP Management Console to
communicate with Cloudera Manager.
- 8443, outgoing ports for CDP Management Console to communicate with Cloudera Manager and Knox
- 9443, outgoing ports for CDP Management Console to communicate with FreeIPA
To register a CDH cluster, ensure that the outgoing traffic is allowed in the port range 6000-6049 to communicate with Cluster Connectivity Manager (CCM).
Verify whether the following network requirements are met:
- The outgoing SSH port is open on the Cloudera Manager host.
- For Hive replication, Cloudera Manager Data Lake must be able to communicate with the on-premises Cloudera Manager.