Patches Required on HDP
Before replicating HDP 3.1.5 databases to CDP 7.1.6, you apply JIRAs on HDP-22.214.171.12400 on top of HDP-126.96.36.199. A list of these JIRAs includes links to more information about each patch.
HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 Partial backport of HIVE-20823: Make Compactor run in
Contains only parts around Cleaner using min open txn id, to not clean deltas used by long running transaction (like repl dump). Does not contain compactor run in transaction feature.
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-21036 extend OpenTxnRequest with transaction type
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-22367: Transaction type not retrieved from OpenTxnRequest
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-21114: Create read-only transactions
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-22327: Repl: Ignore read-only transactions in notification log
- HOTFIX-3685BUG-124830 HIVE-23340 TxnHandler cleanup
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-23560: Optimize bootstrap dump to abort only write Transactions
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-24095:Load partitions in parallel for external tables in the bootstrap phase
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-24328: Run distcp in parallel for all file entries in repl load.
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-22290: ObjectStore.cleanWriteNotificationEvents and ObjectStore.cleanupEvents OutOfMemory on large number of pending events
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-24197:Check for write transactions for the db under replication at a frequent interval
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-24109: Load partitions in batches for managed tables in the bootstrap phase
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-24363: Current order of transactional event listeners is prone to deadlock in backend DB connections
- HOTFIX-3686 BUG-124830 HIVE-23851: MSCK REPAIR Command With Partition Filtering Fails While Dropping Partitions (#1271)
- ENGESC-363: Backport HIVE-22736: Support multiple encryption zones in hive replication
- ENGESC-363 : HIVE-22890 : Fix Repl load failure if table name contains _function
- HIVE-22844: Validate cm configs, add retries in fs apis for cm.
- CDPD-20160: Add new repl dump format support on HDP
- HIVE-24597. Replication with timestamp type partition failing in HA case with same NS.
- HIVE-24432: Delete Notification Events in Batches.
- HIVE-24676 : Show locks call failing for postgres RDBMS if the txnId filter is passed
- BUG-125039 : HL_TXNID column is lower case in HDP-3.1.5
- CDPD-20160: Add new repl dump format support on HDP - incremental
- CDPD-21491: HIVE-24675: Handle external table replication for HA with same NS and lazy copy
- HIVE-24127:Dump events from default catalog only
- BUG-125093: Test Failures in DBNotification Listener and ACID
- BUG-124718 HIVE-24127:Dump events from default catalog only
- CDPD-23113: HDP_TO_CDP: Repl_dump is failing fo Staging_dir=src_cluster
- CDPD-23204: incremental function replication failing for data copy on source
- CDPD-23206: HIVE-24856: Skip functions created without 'using' clause during incremental replication
- HIVE-24836. Add replication policy name and schedule id as a job name for all the distcp jobs
- HIVE-24895. Add a DataCopyEnd stage in ReplStateLogTask for external table replication. Partial Backport only contains per task logging
- HIVE-24909: Skip the repl events from getting logged in notification log
- HIVE-25272: Read transactions are getting logged in the notification log