Third-party filesystem support: Dell EMC PowerScale
Requirements for Dell EMC Power scale (OneFS).
|Cloudera Manager version||Cloudera Runtime version||Notes|
Support notes for Dell EMC PowerScale:
- Upgrades from CDP Private Cloud Base 7.1.6 to 7.1.7 are not currently supported.
- Upgrades from CDH 5 and HDP 2 to CDP Private Cloud Base 7.1.7 are supported
- Upgrades from CDH 6 and HDP 3 to CDP Private Cloud Base 7.1.7 are supported.
- There is no way to enable TLS for cluster (Hadoop) services, because this option must be enabled in the HDFS configuration. Due to this limitation, web UIs and other communication protocols cannot be securely encrypted.
- It is possible to enable Kerberos Authentication (SPNEGO) for the web UI of various services (YARN for example), but the setting does not take effect when there is no "standard" HDFS service present on the cluster, which exposes the web UI contents to anyone with network access without secure authentication.