Restoring Ozone snapshots in Cloudera Manager
You can restore an Ozone snapshot to a previous version or restore the snapshot to another bucket and volume in Cloudera Manager. You can also delete a snapshot.
Ozone snapshot restore performs the following actions while restoring the Ozone snapshots:
- Overwrites the keys in the destination bucket if they are also available in the snapshot.
- Retains the keys in the destination bucket if they are not in the snapshot.
- Creates the keys that are not in the destination bucket but are available in the snapshot.
- Go to the tab.
- Enter the Volume and Bucket, and click Snapshots to view the snapshots of the specified volume and bucket.
You can perform the following tasks depending on your requirements:
To restore a bucket to its previous version, perform the following
- Click Restore Bucket From Snapshot.
- Select the Snapshot to which you want to restore the volume and bucket in the Restore Snapshot modal window.
- Click Restore.
The Restore Ozone snapshot modal window appears where you can view the commands which restore the volume and bucket to the specified snapshot.
To restore a bucket using a snapshot to another location, perform the
- Click Restore Bucket From Snapshot As….
- Enter Destination volume and Destination bucket.
- Choose the Snapshot that you want to use to update the selected volume and bucket.
- To delete a snapshot, click Snapshots tab. for the required snapshot on the
- To restore a bucket to its previous version, perform the following steps: