Back Up Cloudera Navigator Data
Loading Filters ... 7.7.3 7.7.1 7.6.7 7.6.1 7.5.1 7.4.4 7.3.1 7.2.4 7.1.4 7.1.3 7.1.2 7.1.1 7.0.3 5.16 5.15 5.14 5.13 7.11.3 5.16 5.15 5.14 5.13 7.1.9 188.8.131.520 7.1.8 184.108.40.2060 7.1.7 7.1.6 7.1.5 7.1.4 7.1.3 7.1.2 7.1.1
Make sure a purge task has run recently to clear stale and deleted
- You can see when the last purge tasks were run in the Cloudera Navigator console (From the Cloudera Manager Admin console, go to . Select .)
- If a purge hasn't run recently, run it by editing the Purge schedule on the same page.
- Set the purge process options to clear out as much of the backlog of data as you can tolerate for your upgraded system. See Managing Metadata Storage with Purge.
Stop the Navigator Metadata Server.
- Go to .
- Select Navigator Metadata Server.
- Click .
- Back up the Cloudera Navigator Solr storage
sudo cp -rp /var/lib/cloudera-scm-navigator /var/lib/cloudera-scm-navigator-`date +%F`-CM
If you are using an Oracle database for audit, in SQL*Plus, ensure
that the following additional privileges are set:
where nav is the user of the Navigator Audit Server database.
GRANT EXECUTE ON sys.dbms_crypto TO nav; GRANT CREATE VIEW TO nav;