Procedure to Rollback from CDP 7.1.7 SP2 to CDP 7.1.7 SP1
You can rollback from the CDP 7.1.7 SP2 to CDP 7.1.7.SP1. To rollback to CDP 7.1.7 SP1:
- Log in to the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- Click Parcels from the left menu.
Click Parcel Repositories & Network Settings.
- In the Remote Parcel Repository URLs section, click the "+" icon and add the 126.96.36.1990 URL for your Parcel repository.
- Click Save & Verify Configuration. A message with the status of the verification appears above the Remote Parcel Repository URLs section. If the URL is not valid, check the URL and enter the correct URL.
- After the URL is verified, click Close.
- Locate the row in the table that contains the new Cloudera Runtime parcel and click the Download button.
After the download of the new Cloudera Runtime parcel is complete, click the
Wait for the parcel to be distributed and unpacked before continuing. Cloudera Manager displays the status of the Cloudera Runtime parcel distribution. Click on the status display to view detailed status for each host.
- Click Activate. Runtime parcels are activated on the cluster.
When the parcel is activated, click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the
The cluster is now rolled back to the CDP Private Cloud Base 188.8.131.520 version.
- When the parcel is activated, click the Actions menu next to the cluster name and select Post Cloudera Runtime Upgrade.
- Restart the cluster: Click the Actions menu and select Restart.