Port Requirements for Replication Manager
While using CDH on-premise cluster, make sure that the following ports are open and accessible on the source hosts to allow communication between the source on-premise cluster and CDP.
|Cloudera Manager Admin Console HTTP||7180|
|Cloudera Manager Admin Console HTTPS (with TLS enabled)||7183|
|Cloudera Manager Agent||9000|
|Key Management Server (KMS)||16000|
|YARN Resource Manager||8032|
Ports that have to be configured on the source cluster:
- 7180 or 7183 for the Data lake Cloudera Manager to communicate to the on-premise Cloudera Manager.
- For AWS / ADLS Gen2, Port 80 or 443 (ssl) should be open on all HDFS nodes
- n1, outgoing port for CDP Management Console to
communicate with Cloudera Manager
- 8443, outgoing ports for CDP Management Console to communicate with Cloudera Manager and Knox
- 9443, outgoing ports for CDP Management Console to communicate with FreeIPA