Add the DAS service
Adding the DAS service from the Ambari UI makes DAS available on your cluster.
On the Ambari UI, click
. The Add Service Wizard is displayed.
On the Choose Services page of the Wizard, select
Data Analytics Studio.
Other required services are automatically selected.
When prompted to confirm the addition of dependent services, give a positive
confirmation to all.
This adds the other required services.
On the Customize Services page, expand
Advance_data_analytics_studio-database and fill in
the database details and other required fields that are highlighted.
In the user_authentication field, specify the
authentication method that you want to use. You can specify one of the
You can configure the user authentication separately, after you have added the DAS service as part of the post-installation tasks.
- NONE: Specify NONE if you do not want to enable user authentication. In this case, all the queries will be executed as the hive service user.
- KNOX_SSO: Specify KNOX_SSO to enable single sign-on experience to authenticate users as configured in the Knox SSO topology.
- KNOX_PROXY: Specify KNOX_PROXY to use DAS behind a Knox proxy. The user is authenticated as configured in the Knox proxy topology. It also enables SPNEGO authentication.
- SPNEGO: Specify SPNEGO to authenticate users using a token-based authentication.
- You can add additional configuration information in rest of the fields as appropriate.
- Complete the remaining installation wizard steps and exit the wizard.
- Ensure that all components required for the DAS service start successfully.
- Make sure to restart all the affected services in Ambari.