Registering ABFS cloud account
You must have valid ABFS credentials to register the cloud account.
- In the Replication Manager UI navigation pane, click .
In the Add Cloud Credential window, perform the
- Select the Cluster.
- Select ABFS as the Cloud Storage Type.
- Name - Provide a unique cloud credential name.
- ABFS Storage Account Name - Enter the valid ABFS storage account name.
- ABFS Storage Account Key - Enter your ABFS storage account key.
Once the addition of ABFS cloud credentials is complete in Replication Manager, if you try to create a replication policy with ABFS as your selected cloud storage for your target cluster, you might receive the following error message. To avoid receiving this error message, you must update the ABFS cloud credential values in the source Cloudera Manager instance.