Bursting to the Cloud - Steps
The sections below will guide you through the process of bursting your workload to the cloud.
- Generate a cloud rating for your workload.
- Use the performance rating to determine whether your workload is a good candidate for the cloud.
- Open the Burst to Cloud wizard, which guides you through the burst to cloud process.
- In the Burst to Cloud wizard, you'll create a replication policy.
- After the replication runs, you can view the policy and job history in Replication Manager.
- Next, you'll create a compute cluster, which can be a Data Warehouse Cluster or a Data Hub cluster.
- Finally, you'll burst your workload to the cloud and verify that the burst has been successfully completed.