Enabling Model Governance
Cloudera Data Science Workbench utilizes Atlas lineage to help you understand the source and impact of data and changes to data over time and across all your data.
- Ranger KMS
- Go to Cloudera Manager.
- Choose your CDSW cluster.
- Click the Configuration tab.
Check the Enable Model Governance Support checkbox for your
Wait for Cloudera Manager to detect and validate your change. Your change will result in a Stale Configuration and Cloudera Manager will require that you restart your cluster.
If you want to review your changes:
Click the Restart button.
Cloudera Manager displays a list of your changes.
- Click the Restart Stale Services button at the bottom of the screen.
- Confirm your changes by clicking the checkbox next to Re-deploy client configuration.
- Click the Restart button.
- If you do not want to review your changes, choose Restart from the Actions menu.