New Features and Changes in Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.9.2
Major features and updates for Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
- Engine Deprecation
- Cloudera ML Runtimes are the default and recommended solution to run user workloads. New projects will be created with ML Runtimes configured by default and we recommend migrating existing projects to use ML Runtimes. Legacy Engines are deprecated and will be removed in a future release but workloads running on them remain fully supported.
- Register customized Runtime
- Administrators can register an externally built Runtime to provide Data Scientists with a customized environment.
- Support user API key rotation
- Administrators can rotate keys for all users, or users can rotate their own keys, just by clicking on a button.
- AMP specification for Runtimes
- You can specify which Runtimes to use in AMPs.
- New base engine released
- Engine:14-cml2021.05-1 is now available.
- Configurable engine image for Jobs
- You can specify which engine to use for a Job. Jobs use the Project engine by default.
- Web session timeouts
- Timeout limits for User and Admin User web sessions were changed to be a period of inactivity, instead of a set time limit.