ML Runtimes Version 2022.11
Major features and updates for ML Runtimes.
This release is available with ML Runtimes version 2022.11.
- DSE-22433 Upgrade numpy version in Python runtimes to resolve issues.
- DSE-22374 Reduced log level to WARN log level can be manipulated through the HADOOP_ROOT_LOGGER environment variable. This is set to WARN,console in order to keep console logging, while reducing log level from INFO to WARN.
- DSE-22251 Add flextable dependencies to R Runtimes Added flextable dependencies (libfontconfig1-dev, libcairo2-dev) to R runtimes. Added two OS libraries so flextable can be installed and used in CML.
- The CUDA version (11.4.1) being used to build Nvidia GPU Runtimes is not supported by
newer Torch versions (1.13+).
Workaround: Use Torch versions up to 1.12.1.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-24038
- When installing sparklyr for R, the installation will succeed, but
importing the library in the same session will fail. This happens, because earlier versions
of dependent packages (vctrs, lifecycle,
rlang, cli) are already loaded in the R session,
therefore newer versions cannot be loaded.
Workaround: Start a new session, import and use sparklyr there.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-23762