Labeling Auxiliary Hosts for CSD Deployments
You can label your auxiliary hosts.
Use the Auxiliary Nodes property in the CDSW service in Cloudera Manager to specify a comma-separated list of auxiliary hosts:
- Log into the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- Go to the CDSW service.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Search for the following property: Auxiliary Notes.
- Enter the hostnames that you want to label as auxiliary.
- Click Save Changes.
- Restart the CDSW service to have this change go into effect.