Issues Fixed in Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.7.1
The current release of Cloudera Data Science Workbench includes fixes for bugs.
- Fixed an issue where Cloudera Manager's 5 minute timeout for generating support
bundles would lead to CDSW data and metrics missing from the bundles.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-3160
- Fixed an issue where scheduled jobs would not start if scheduled in timezones other
Cloudera Bug: DSE-8563
- Fixed an issue where inactive Jupyter sessions in the Workbench would behave in ways
that were inconsistent with the rest of the application.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-7867
- Fixed an issue in version 1.6.1 where deployments using a custom Certificate
Authority (signed by either their organisation's internal CA or a non-default CA)
would have to explicitly set the
REQUESTS_CA_BUNDLEenvironmental variable to force Python to use the system truststore.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-7441
- Fixed UI issues where the application did not open project files consistently or as
Cloudera Bug: DSE-6274
- Fixed an issue where CSV files with Chinese characters could not be previewed in the
Workbench or Files view.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-4892
- Fixed an issue where CDSW would retain session data for a long time which led to the
var/lib/cdswmount filling up with old data that affected application performance.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-3170
- CDSW now clears all iptables rules on application restart.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-5095