New Features and Changes in Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.4.2
Major features and updates for Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
- Operating System
- Added support for RHEL / CentOS / Oracle Linux RHCK 7.5.
- Mounts - By default, host mounts (specified at Admin > Engines > Mounts) are loaded into engine containers with read-only permissions. With version 1.4.2, a new checkbox allows you to make these mounted directories available in engine containers with read-write permissions instead.
- Engine upgrade (Base Image v6)
- In Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.4.0, model request sizes were limited to 100 KB. In version 1.4.2, this limit has now been increased to 5 MB. To take advantage of this higher threshold, you will need to upgrade to Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.4.2 and rebuild your existing models.
- Added three new properties to the Admin > Security page that allow you to
customize HTTP headers accepted by Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
- Enable HTTP security headers
- Enable cross-origin resource sharing (CORS)
- Enable HTTP Strict Transport Security (HSTS)
For details, see Configuring HTTP Headers for Cloudera Data Science Workbench.