Provides steps to configure internal termination in a CDS deployment.
- Log in to the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- Navigate to the CDSW service and click Configuration.
Search for the following properties and configure as required.
- Enable TLS - When enabled, this property enforces HTTPS and WSS connections. The server will now redirect any HTTP request to HTTPS and generate URLs with the appropriate protocol.
- TLS Key for Internal Termination - Set to the path of the TLS private key.
TLS Certificate for Internal Termination - Set to the path of the TLS
Certificates and keys must be in PEM format.
- Click Save Changes.
- Restart the CDSW service.