Install the Cloudera Data Science Workbench Parcel
Provides steps to install the Cloudera Data Science Workbench parcel.
- Log into the Cloudera Manager Admin Console.
- Click in the main navigation bar.
Add the remote parcel repository URL to Cloudera Manager.
For detailed steps, click
- On the Parcels page, click Configuration.
- In the Remote Parcel Repository URLs list, click the addition symbol to open an additional row.
- Enter the path to the repository. Cloudera Data Science Workbench publishes placeholder parcels for other
operating systems as well. However, note that these do not work and have
only been included to support mixed-OS clusters.
Version Remote Parcel Repository URL Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.9.1
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to the page. The external parcel should now appear in the set of parcels available for download.
Click Download. Once the download is complete, click
Distribute to distribute the parcel to all the CDH hosts in
your cluster. Then click Activate. For more detailed
information on each of these tasks, see Managing Parcels.
For airgapped installations, create your own local repository, put the Cloudera Data Science Workbench parcel there, and then configure the Cloudera Manager Server to target this newly-created repository.