If you want to work closely with colleagues on a particular project, use the following steps to add them to the project.
- Navigate to the project overview page.
- Click Team to open the Collaborators page.
Search for collaborators by either name or email address and click
For a project created under your personal account, anyone who belongs to your organization can be added as a collaborator. For a project created under a team account, you can only add collaborators that already belong to the team. If you want to work on a project that requires collaborators from different teams, create a new team with the required members, and then create a project under that account. If your project was created from a Git repository, each collaborator must create the project from the same central Git repository.You can grant project collaborators one of three levels of access:
For more information on collaborating effectively, see Collaborating on Projects with Cloudera Data Science Workbench.
- Viewer - Read-only access to code, data, and results.
- Operator - Read-only access to code, data, and results. Additionally, Operators can start and stop existing jobs in the projects that they have access to.
- Contributor - Can view, edit, create, and delete files and environmental variables, run sessions/experiments/jobs/models and execute code in running jobs. Additionally, Contributors can set the default engine for the project.
- Admin - Has complete access to all aspects of the project. This includes the ability to add new collaborators, and delete the entire project.