Modifying Project Settings
Project contributors and administrators can modify aspects of the project environment such as the engine or ML Runtimes used to launch sessions, the environment variables, and create SSH tunnels to access external resources.
- Switch context to the account where the project was created.
- Click Projects.
- From the list of projects, select the one you want to modify.
Click Settings to open up the Project Settings dashboard.
- Modify the project name and its privacy settings on this page.
- Cloudera Data Science Workbench ensures that your code is always run with
the specific engine version you selected. You can select to use either
Legacy Engines or Machine Learning Runtimes. For legacy engines only, you
can also select the engine version and add third-party editors here. For
advanced use cases, Cloudera Data Science Workbench projects can use custom
Docker images for their projects. Site administrators can include images in the allowlist
for use in projects, and project administrators can use this page to select
which of these whitelisted images is installed for their projects. For an
example, see Customized Engine Images.
Environment - If there are any environmental variables that should be injected into all the engines running this project, you can add them to this page. For more details, see Engine Environment Variables.
- In some environments, external databases and data sources reside behind restrictive firewalls. Cloudera Data Science Workbench provides a convenient way to connect to such resources using your SSH key. For instructions, see SSH Tunnels.
- Delete Project
- This page can only be accessed by project administrators. Remember that deleting a project is irreversible. All files, data, sessions, and jobs will be lost.