Issues Fixed in Cloudera Data Science Workbench 1.9.1
The current release of Cloudera Data Science Workbench includes fixes for bugs.
- Improved model response times for requests taking longer than 5
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12420
- Fixed an issue persisting the Monitoring and model metrics
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12099
- Fixed an issue when new users or newly created teams got an error message on the UI
Cloudera Bug: DSE-12811
- Kernel/Language and Engine image is now properly listed for Sessions and jobs.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13368
- Export of usage for site administrators was updated to reflect the information on
the UI and duration in seconds.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13866
- Fixed upgrade and installation limitation in air gapped environment.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13951
- Fixed model creation using command-line
Cloudera Bug: DSE-14115
- Fixed an issue causing random job failures due to overload.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-14172
- Fixed an issue causing LDAP login to stop responding when groups are
Cloudera Bug: DSE-14707
- Various issues fixed running Experiments
Cloudera Bug: DSE-14155, DSE-13795, DSE-13943, DSE-13944
- Fixed an issue with a Session link that was redirecting to wrong page.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13751
- Fixed an issue with CDSW service restart that was failing.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13781
- Fixed an issue with deployed models that failed to re-deploy after cluster
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13841
- Fixed an issue with models that were stuck in a non-finished state if they were not
existent in Kubernetes.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-13897
- Fixed an issue with an external-dns help chart that was removed from
Cloudera Bug: DSE-14013
- Fixed documentation to reflect 1.9.x support for GPU.
Cloudera Bug: DSE-14646