ML Runtimes Version 2020.04
Release notes and fixed issues
- RAPIDS Runtimes - The RAPIDS Edition Runtimes are built on top of community built RAPIDS docker images. The RAPIDS suite of software libraries relies on NVIDIA CUDA primitives for low-level compute optimization, but exposes that GPU parallelism and high-bandwidth memory speed through user-friendly Python interfaces.
The following fixed issues relate only RAPIDS Runtimes.
- DSE-13743 - Idle JupyterLab sessions are now ended after around
IDLE_MAXIMUM_MINUTES. (See ML Runtimes Environment Variables Environment Variables).
- DSE-14979 - matplotlib figures restore the styling used in engine:13 (MLRuntimes 2020.11 used the matplotlib defaults)
- DSE-12881 - For Python runtimes, py4j is now installed.
- Security fixes, python library version updates