Configure your MiNiFi agents in Windows
After you install the MiNiFi agent, you update the configuration files.
Configure MiNiFi C++ Agent
- Open the Apache NiFi MiNiFi Setup wizard, and click Next.
The Apache NiFi MiNiFi License page appears.
- Check the Click here to accept this license option, and click
Service Account Informationpage appears.
- Enter a user for the windows service that is installed and a password.
- Click Next.The
Agent Propertiespage appears as shown in the following image:
- Check the Enable interactive Command and Control option.
After you enable this option, you can edit your properties.
- Edit the following properties:
- Agent Class
- Agent Identifier
- Server Heartbeat URL
- Server Ack URL
- Agent Heartbeat
- Click Next.
- Click Install.
Configure MiNiFi Java Agent
- Download the MiNiFi Java installer in your PC through the paywall.
- Double-click the executable file.
HDF MiNiFi setupwizard appears, as shown in the following image:
- Configure the Java command option to the path of the java
installation you would like to use.
- Click Install.
Windows starts configuring NiFi MiNiFi, as shown in the following image:
- Click OK when installation completes.
- Search for services in the Start menu of your PC and open it, as
shown in the following image:
services.mscin the Open field, as shown in the following image:
After you click OK, the Services window appears.
- In the Services window, double-click Apache
Apache minifi Properties (Local Computer)window appears.
- Check the services setup and click OK.
- In the Task Manager window confirm whether the process is running.
- Exit or close the window when done.