Obtaining the CEM software
You obtain the CEM software bits to download the CEM software.
You must first register for a Cloudera account if you have not already done so.
Perform the following steps to obtain the software bits:
- Go to https://www.cloudera.com/downloads.html.
- Navigate to Cloudera DataFlow.
- On the Cloudera DataFlow downloads page, select Download CEM under Edge Management.
- When prompted, log in with your Cloudera account.
Specify whether you want to download the Source or Binary files, and then
- EFM to download the EFM Server component. This also includes the NiFi Registry server component.
- Either MiNiFi Java or MiNiFi C++ to download the MiNiFi agent appropriate for your operational objectives.
When downloading binary components, you have a choice of what package type to download.
.tar.gztarball packages are recommended, and that will be the package type used in the installation instructions in this guide.