Obtaining the CEM software
Learn how to obtain the Cloudera Edge Management (CEM) software bits to download the CEM software. You download the Edge Flow Manager (EFM) server component and MiNiFi Java agent or MiNiFi C++ agent.
You must first register for a Cloudera account if you have not already done so.
Perform the following steps to obtain the software bits:
- Go to https://www.cloudera.com/downloads.html.
- Navigate to Cloudera DataFlow.
- On the Cloudera DataFlow downloads page, select Download CEM under Edge Management.
- When prompted, log in with your Cloudera account.
Specify whether you want to download the Source or Binary files, and then
- EFM to download the EFM Server component. This also includes the NiFi Registry server component.
- Either MiNiFi Java or MiNiFi C++ to download the MiNiFi agent appropriate for your operational objectives.
When downloading binary components, you have a choice of what package type to download.
.tar.gztarball packages are recommended, and that will be the package type used in the installation instructions in this guide.