MiNiFi C++ agent updates
MiNiFi C++ agents has periodic software updates made available independent of the CEM releases.
This section lists major features and updates for the independent CEM MiNiFi C++ Agent release.
December 16, 2020
CEM MiNiFi C++ Agent - 1.20.11release includes:
- Optional integration with the Windows Certificate store to retrieve
certificates to be used for the agent to EFM communication over HTTPS
For more information, see Integrating with the Windows certificate store.
- Optional capability to encrypt the flow definition when persisted on disk on
the agent's host
For more information, see Encrypt sensitive data.
November 16, 2020
CEM MiNiFi C++ Agent - 1.20.10release includes:
- PutS3 processor to support sending data into AWS S3
- Improvements on the ListenHTTP processor
- Adding SNI information into raw TCP information during TLS handshake
- Adding support for FlowFile v3 format in MergeContent processor to keep payload and flow file attributes when sending data using InvokeHTTP
- Adding support for
:format()expression language function on Windows hosts
October 14, 2020
CEM MiNiFi C++ Agent - 1.20.09release includes:
- The content repository now uses an implementation based on RocksDB
- Fix on the security events caused by the agent when running on Windows
- Improvement on the memory footprint of the agent
- You can encrypt the sensitive properties of the MiNiFi C++ agent's configuration