What's new in Cloudera Edge Management
Cloudera Edge Management (CEM) is a solution that enables you to manage, control, and monitor agents that are deployed on the edge devices in IoT implementations. You can use these agents to collect real-time data originating from the devices to create and push actionable intelligence and insights to the place of data origin.
- NiFi Registry is upgraded to 0.7.0
- Improvements to the EFM REST APIs for monitoring MiNiFi agents.
- GET /efm/api/monitor/... endpoints now return a list of missing agent ids
- GET /efm/api/agents endpoints now include up-to-date lastSeenTimestamp
- GET /efm/api/agents endpoints now allow filtering by agent class, agent state, manifest id, and flowId
- See Swagger UI at /efm/swagger/ for full REST API Documentation
- Stability improvements when running multiple EFM instances as a cluster.
- Performance improvements for EFM in processing heartbeats from many agents.
- Bug fixes in the MiNiFi Java MSI and EFM.
For more information, see Fixed issues.