Fixed issues for MiNiFi C++ agent
Summary of fixed issues for the latest release.
Fixed issues in
CEM MiNiFi C++ Agent - 1.23.02:
- Fixed a crash after C2 property updates.
- Fixed a bug where the old flow was not restarted after a failed C2 flow update (publish).
- Fixed a crash when empty flow files were read from python scripted processors.
- Fixed a 1 byte leak on each SID lookup in ConsumeWindowsEventLog.
- Fixed scheduling to retry after the yield period even if the processor trigger fails, and it would otherwise not be scheduled again (for example: cron daily).
- Fixed a bug in ConsumeWindowsEventLog that caused output flow file attributes containing resolved identifiers to be missing when using JSON output format.
- Fixed a bug that caused the flow file repository to keep growing with invalid entries if the flow file checkpoint is not empty, after a C2 flow update is published.
- Added a workaround for a rocksdb limitation where compaction cycles are not run for long periods in some use cases. Minifi now forces a compaction every 2 minutes by default.
- Fixed an issue with FilesystemRepository content repository where failed content file deletions were not properly handled. Now deletion failures are logged and retried later.