Create a Shared Data Context
Provides the steps to create a Shared Data Context.
- You have reviewed Understand your deployment scenario and have decided to install NiFi on a Compute cluster.
- You have prepared your CDP Private Cloud Base Base cluster.
- Your Base cluster has data, metadata, and security services to share.
- From Cloudera Manager Home, click on your Base cluster name to go the Detail page.
- In the Data Contexts section, click Create.
- In the Create Data Context dialog, provide a Data Context Name, specify your Base cluster, and click Create.
When you have finished creating a Shared Data Context, proceed to adding NiFi and NiFi Registry groups to Ranger.