Customizing Kerberos principal
The Kerberos principal for NiFi and NiFi Registry is configured by default to use the same service principal as the default process user. However, you can change the default setting by providing a custom principal in Cloudera Manager.
- Go to your cluster in Cloudera Manager.
- Select NiFi or NiFi Registry from the list of services.
- Select the Configuration tab.
Search for the Kerberos Principal by entering
kerberosin the search field.
- Enter a custom name in the Kerberos Principal field.
- Click Save changes.
- Click next to the NiFi or NiFi Registry service name to restart the service.