Building your dataflow
Set up the elements of your NiFi dataflow that enables you to move data out of Salesforce using Apache NiFi. This involves opening NiFi in CDP Public Cloud or CDP Private Cloud Base cluster, adding processors to your NiFi canvas, and connecting the processors.
- Launch NiFi from your CDP Public Cloud or CDP Private Cloud Base cluster.
Add the NiFi processors to your canvas.
- Select the Processor icon from the Cloudera Flow Management Actions pane, and drag a processor to the canvas.
- Use the Add Processor filter box to search for the processor you want to add, and then click Add.
- Add each of the processors you want to use for your dataflow.
Connect the two processors to create a data flow.
Click the Connection icon for the first
processor, and drag it to the second processor.
A Create Connection dialog displays. It has two tabs: Details and Settings, where you can configure the connection properties.
Click Add to close the dialog box and add the
connection to your flow.
Optionally, you can add success and failure funnels to your data flow, which help you to view where the flow files are routed when your dataflow is running.
- Click the Connection icon for the first processor, and drag it to the second processor.
- Create Controller Services for your dataflow
- Configure your source processor
- Configure your target processor