Configuring Logging Thresholds
A logging threshold determines what level of log message is reported.
The available levels are:
TRACE- Informational events finer-grained than DEBUG.
DEBUG- Informational events useful to debug an application.
INFO- Informational events that highlight progress at coarse-grained level.
WARN- Events that indicate a potential problem which is handled by the application.
ERROR- Error events that allows the application to continue running.
FATAL- Very severe error events that typically lead the application to abort.
The number of messages is greater and severity is least for
TRACE. The default setting is
- Go to a service.
- Click the Configuration tab.
Logging Thresholdin the Search text field.
- For the desired role group, select a logging threshold level.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.