Sending Diagnostic Data to Cloudera for YARN Applications
You can send diagnostic data collected from YARN applications, including metadata, configurations, and log data, to Cloudera Support for analysis. Include a support ticket number if one exists to enable Cloudera Support to address the issue more quickly and efficiently.
- From the YARN page in Cloudera Manager, click the Applications menu.
- Collect diagnostics data. There are two ways to do this:
- To collect data from all applications that are visible in the list, click the top Collect Diagnostics Data button on the upper right, above the list of YARN applications.
- To collect data from only one specific application, click the down arrow on the
right-hand end of the row of the application and select Collect Diagnostics
- In the Send YARN Applications Diagnostic Data dialog box,
provide the following information:
- If applicable, the Cloudera Support ticket number of the issue being experienced on the cluster.
- Optionally, add a comment to help the support team understand the issue.
- Click the checkbox Send Diagnostic Data to Cloudera.
- Click the button Collect and Send Diagnostic Data.