Unsuppressing Health Tests
You can unsuppress a health test from where it displays, or unsuppress one or more health tests from the configuration page of the service or host.
- To unsuppress a single health test where it displays, click the Unsuppress... link next to a suppressed test. (You may need to click the Show # Suppressed Test link first.)
- To unsuppress one or more health tests from the configuration screen:
- Go to the service or host with the health test you want to unsuppress.
- Select .A list of suppressed health tests and configuration issues displays.
- Optionally, type the name of the health test in the Search box to locate it.
- Clear the suppression property for the health test.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.