Fixed Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.1.2
This topic lists the issues that have been fixed in Cloudera Manager since the previous release of Cloudera Manager.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56691: Improved log scanning scalability in Impala clusterstats
- Fixed completed Impala query monitoring for large query profiles by improving log scanning scalability.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-54869: Spurious errors about missing mounts
- Fixed spurious errors about missing mounts that were logged by the agent
when user runtime directories in
/run/userare removed normally.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56607: Monitor daemon fails to remove principal
- Fixed an issue where the Cloudera Manager Agent produces the following error
when regenerating credentials for a service:
[18/Apr/2020 01:09:25 +0000] 13158 CredentialManager kt_renewer WARNING Couldn't kinit as 'solr/lpc6001cdp02.grupocgd.com' using /var/run/cloudera-scm-agent/process/1546364905-solr-SOLR_SERVER/solr.keytab — kinit: Client's credentials have been revoked while getting initial credentials
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-55540: Cloudera Manager - Compute Cluster - Schema Registry first run fails with "failed to find service class" error
- This failure has been fixed.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56498: Spark compute cluster failing to start when Oozie start fails
- Fixed failure to start virtual private cluster for Spark.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56153: [SCM] Diagnostic bundle uploads fail to authenticate with Proxy
- Cloudera Manager diagnostic bundle uploads have fixed the 407 authentication exception issue, when a diagnostic bundle was uploaded using a proxy server with basic authentication.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-55608: Failed to upgrade KTS KMS to Ranger KMS
- Fixed an issue where the Ranger KTS KMS service was failing to start when the configuration is present in a non-default location.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56561:Zookeeper time out during upgrade
- In large cluster, the resetAcls command takes a longer time to complete. To prevent timeouts while the command is running, the time out value is now set to NO_TIMEOUT.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-55038: QueueManager config error in 7.0.3 cluster after upgrade to Cloudera Manager 7.1.1.
- Fixed an issue where the Custom Service Descriptor (CSD) referenced an incorrect version of Cloudera Manager, causing a failure in QueueManager during upgrade.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-53158: "Command Succeeded but fetching results failed" caused by FD limit
- Fixes a file descriptor leak by the Cloudera Manager Agent's HTTP status server when Auto-TLS is enabled. The fix applies to all supported operating systems, except for Redhat 6-based systems.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56468: Setting a large value to YARN Localized Dir deletion delay setting makes NodeManagers fail to start
- The allowed values for the YARN Localized Dir Deletion delay configuration parameter are now limited to the maximum value of an Integer.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56441: Add impala setAcl commands in postupgrade step
- After upgrade to CDP7.1.1, impala doesn't have permissions for the Hive warehouse directory. This is because impala's setAcl commands were not included in the upgrade process. The commands are now included.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56785: Atlas should use actual Kafka broker security protocol rather than calculate it
- Atlas now uses the actual Kafka Broker value instead of calculating it based on Kerberos and TLS being enabled.