Enabling HBase Alerts
You can enable region or Hbck alerts for the HBase service.
Minimum Required Role: Configurator (also provided by Cluster Administrator, Limited Cluster Administrator , and Full Administrator)
- Go to the HBase service.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select .
- Click the Monitoring category.
- Set one of the region or Hbck alerts:
- Hbck Region Error Count
- Hbck Error Count
- Hbck Alert Error Codes
- Hbck Slow Run
- Region Health Canary Slow Run
- Canary Unhealthy Region Count
- Canary Unhealthy Region Percentage
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.