Fixed Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.2.1
This topic lists the issues that have been fixed in Cloudera Manager since the previous release of Cloudera Manager.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56286: Schema Registry Health Check broken with multiple instances
- Health State is now fixed when multiple instances of the Schema Registry role are deployed in the cluster.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-56335: Add HBase to list of dependencies of HueServiceDependencyValidator for Hue-HBase
- Currently, the Hue service when deployed in a compute cluster requires Impala or HiveServer2 to be present in the compute cluster. This hindered installation of HBase with Hue in HBase compute clusters . This fix adds HBase to the list and enables installation of Hue for HBase without the need to install Impala and HiveServer 2.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57317: Apache Ranger user cannot send requests to SchemaRegistry
- Added the user 'rangerlookup' to the default list of users when creating the schemaregistry policy in Apache Ranger.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57113: ssl.principal.mapping.rules property configured in the Cloudera Manager Admin Console is not correctly propagated to Kafka brokers
- The Kafka SSL Advanced Configuration Snippet now propagates configuration values containing dollar signs correctly.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57067: Yarn stuck in stale configuration on Data Hub cluster after deployment
- YARN no longer reports the following configuration as stale when running
Data Hub on Azure:
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-54954: Cloudera Manager - Streams Replication Manager's Replication Configurations wording goes off page
- Streams Replication Manager's Replication Configuration help text now displays correctly.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57014: Log rotation does not remove old logs
- Hive now correctly rotate its logs (by discarding the older logs).