Fixed Issues in Cloudera Manager 7.2.6
Fixed issues in Cloudera Manager 7.2.6
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58488: Streams Messaging Manager can now connect to Ranger without errors.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Streams Messaging Manager from communicating with Ranger.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-57907: Kafka metric collection causes high CPU load
- Fixed a bug that caused high CPU load when collecting Kafka metrics on clusters with a large number of topic partitions.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58319 Kafka metrics deleted after cluster restart.
- Fixed a bug that caused Kafka metrics to be deleted after a cluster restart.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58708 Kafka audits were not being collected by Ranger
- Fixed a bug where Kafka audits were not collected because of an invalid TLS connection configuration to ZooKeeper.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58733: Unable to upload diagnostic bundles when proxy username is blank
- This change fixes the issue of Cloudera Manager being unable to upload the diagnostic bundle via proxy, if a proxy user name is not provided.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58153 Schema Registry Role log not available in the Cloudera Manager Admin Console
- Fixed a bug that prevented the display of Schema Registry logs.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58157 Error in the Schema Registry Swagger (API Explorer) page
- Fixed a bug that caused a Content Security Policy violation error when accessing the Schema Registry Swagger (API Explorer) page.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58847: TLS v1.2 is now supported by Atlas.
- Cloudera Bug: OPSAPS-58537
Fixed a bug that occurred when restarting a Data Hub cluster. The Knox and Spark Zookeeper quorum configurations incorrectly pointed to the Zookeeper service on Data hub, if there was a Zookeeper service present in the Data Hub cluster.