Preparing a New Cluster
The new cluster into which you import the cluster template must meet the following requirements:
- Database for Cloudera Manager is installed and configured.
- Cloudera Manager is installed and running.
- All required databases for Runtime services are installed. See Step 4: Install and Configure Databases.
- The JDK is installed on all cluster hosts.
- The Cloudera Manager Agent is installed and configured on all cluster hosts.
- If the source cluster uses Kerberos, the new cluster must have KDC properties and privileges configured in Cloudera Manager.