Configuring Host Monitoring
You can configure different aspects of host monitoring. After you configure monitoring for a service, restart the cluster.
Minimum Required Role: Cluster Administrator (also provided by Full Administrator) This feature is not available when using Cloudera Manager to manage Data Hub clusters.
- Click the Hosts tab.
- Select a host.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Select .
- Click the Monitoring category.
- Configure the property.
- Enter a Reason for change, and then click Save Changes to commit the changes.
- Click the Cloudera Manager logo to return to the Home page.
- Click the icon that is next to any stale services to invoke the cluster restart wizard.